Many people love branded loafers with different styles. You know loafers are the best that fit your each style. When we started searching branded loafers we’ve found best loafers that will be the outfit your day. Are you searching loafers by brands? These below listed loafers will give you a perfect match.
Which is the best material you should choose for your loafer?
The content of your loafer can have an effect on your whole look. All you need to know is perfect way to wear loafers with all your styles. You need to consider the choices and the consequences & both of them in order to make the correct choice:
Leather – This is the most traditional and classical choice for men’s loafer material. Available in various shades, leather gives the shoes a flexible appearance that can be comfortably dressed up or down.
Suede – Suede loafers is a cousin of fabric. It’s a lighter composite made from the back of an animal hide instead of the head. Suede is a perfect choice if you’re looking for a more casual loafer.
Patent leather – Patent leather is the shiny leather that you will always see on a dress suit. A patent leather loafer may be used on dressier occasions. The patent leather offers a more professional appearance to the loafer.
Velvet – Velvet loafers appear to turn up everywhere. A velvet loafer is perfect for an edgier style, or for showing more personal flair with your loafer.
Which is the best material you should choose for your loafer?
Bass produced the first loafer pattern in 1936. This was the classic Penny Loafer style, and Bass named this first loafer the “Weejun.” This Penny Loafer soon gained prominence at American college campuses, gaining a reputation as a preppy shoe.
Should you Wear loafers with Socks?
Here, comes another question like should you wear loafers with socks. Since loafers can be casual or formal shoes, depending on their style and color, there’s no one answer as to whether they should be worn with or without socks. Our rule is that you should wear socks with loafers in a formal outfit, and go sockless in a casual outfit.
Best Branded loafers for Men
Gucci Men’s Falacer Invite Print Sneaker
- Off white leather with Gucci invite stamp print; black grosgrain trim.
- Red metallic leather with gold embroidered bee detail on the back.
- This Gucci item is guaranteed to be authentic.
- The print is introduced on the leather Falacer low-top sneaker as a repetitive, hypnotic pattern depicting the Gucci logo and phrases from the original design.
G.H. Bass & Co. Men’s Layton Kiltie Tassel Loafer
- 100% Leather.
- Heel measures approximately 1″
- Tassels, puckered moc-toe stitching, and 360-degree lacing display remarkable craftsmanship in this detailed dress shoe.
- Slip into Bass’s ultra sophisticated Layton Kiltie loafer. The handsome shoe boasts a polished look from the leather upper to its slotted collar and traditional styling. It also has a padded footbed for comfort.
Ecco Men’s Helsinki Slip-On
- Removable leather insole.
- Direct-injected, one-component PU outsole with shock point.
- Features cow leather. Textile sock lining offers breathable wear.
- Tapered, bicycle toe stitching and a softly squared toe create luxurious style lines. Tapered, bicycle toe stitching and a softly squared toe create luxurious style lines.
Cole Haan Men’s Loafer Nantucket II Shoes
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable from arch.
- 100% leather Nantucket loafer has been a huge success since its introduction with its fashion Casual look for relaxing events.
- Founded in 1928 as a collaboration between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan epitomized artisan quality and impeccable craftsmanship during a time when style was everything.
Clarks Men’s Cotrell Step Slip-On Loafer
- Synthetic sole.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Breathable leather upper.
- Ortholite memory foam, Updated footbed reflects new logo. Cushion Soft and Ortholite Technologies are still included.
Different Stlyes in Loafers
Tassel loafers, a trendy alternative to penny loafers, feature knotted or frayed laces that hang from the vamp. You’ll find out the best ones in this guide as well as learn about the style, its history, and how to wear them.
By definition, tassel loafers are just laceless shoes hanging from the vamp, with decorative leather laces. Tassel loafers are widely available at different price points and fabrics, with kiltie flaps, broguing, and other forms of ornamentation.
Spring – Light brown, tan, or blue suede or leather in moccasin or loafer versions
Summer – White, cream, or bone suede moccasins
Autumn – Chocolate brown suede, leather, or cordovan loafer
Winter – Burgundy, black, or dark brown leather.
Tassel loafers, a trendy alternative to penny loafers, feature knotted or frayed laces that hang from the vamp. These are useful at times and serve as part of the lacing mechanism. They're decorative by nature though, most of the time. You'll find out the best ones in this guide as well as learn ...READ MORE +
History of Brogue Shoe The brogue is a type of low-heeled shoe or boot that is typically characterized by multi-piece, durable leather uppers with decorative perforations and tightening along the visible edges of the pieces. Brogues have historically been considered to be outdoor or country ...READ MORE +
The brogue is a type of low-heeled shoe or boot that is typically characterized by multi-piece, durable leather uppers with decorative perforations and tightening along the visible edges of the pieces.
Brogues have historically been considered to be outdoor or country boots not otherwise suitable for casual or business purposes, but brogues are now considered acceptable in most contexts. Brogues are most often found in one of the four types of toe cap.
Nowadays, in addition to their traditional type of durable leather shoes or boots, brogues may also take the form of business dress shoes, sneakers, high-heeled women’s shoes, or any other sort of shoe that uses or evokes multi-piece construction and perforated, serrated piece edges characteristic of brogues.
Cole Haan Loafers
Cole Haan has been one of America’s top luxury labels for nearly 80 years, epitomizing product excellence and impeccable craftsmanship and design.
Created in 1928 as a partnership between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan was originally a men’s shoe company that caught the nature of the 20 ‘s spirit with finely designed and well-made shoes for a dapper gentleman.
Currently, Cole Haan applies this tradition to many of its brands, including men’s and women ‘s apparel and casual boots, ties, hosiery, handbags, compact leather goods, outerwear, and sunglasses.
Cole Haan, design shoes, bags, and outerwear that blend true innovation with the timeless craft.
Check out the Best 10 Cole Haan Loafers for Men. Cole Haan has been one of America's top luxury labels for nearly 80 years, epitomizing product excellence and impeccable craftsmanship and design. Created in 1928 as a partnership between Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan, Cole Haan was originally a men's ...READ MORE +
These amazing loafers might give you a perfect match for your next beautiful day. Are you with this article? Do you know some loafer brands? Can you find the best loafer brand? Share your thoughts below in the comment box.
Hope you are happy with these brands.