Rockport Men´s Shoe Sizing Chart
Check Your Shoe Size below:
Rockport has always been one step ahead of the times, believing the perfect shoe has not yet been invented. This positive dissatisfaction compels them to constantly improve upon their footwear. Founded in 1971, they were the first company to use advanced athletic technologies in casual shoes to achieve lightweight comfort, and the first company to engineer walking comfort in dress and casual shoes.
We understand that life can throw you a curveball at any time, even within a single day. You’ll keep up – and then some – with our shoes’ tech-based engineering. Since a life on the go isn’t self-sustaining. Explore our extensive collection of dress casual shoes that are equally at home in the workplace as they are in the bar.
Suggested Read: Top Branded loafers for Men
NEW EDITION OF TRADITION
We create classic styles reinterpreted for today’s life in motion. It’s a fresh perspective on a classic wardrobe, so you can be confident no matter where your day takes you.
SPIRIT OF INGENUITY
Life is unpredictable and demands a full range of motion. We design footwear with innovation and technology to keep pace with people who are always-on and don’t slow down.
WORN WELL & WELL WORN
Our footwear is made to last and made to perform. Rockport feels perfectly worn in, from day one, so you can put your best foot forward every day.
Suggested Read: How to Choose the Best Insoles for Your Loafers?
- Heel measures approximately 1″.
- Polished and refined, the Classic Loafer Lite Penny by Rockport® was designed with comfort and style for any occasion in mind.
- Upper made with smooth, easy to clean genuine leather.
- Boasts added cushioning designed to help shock absorption in the heel.
- Easy slip-on style dress loafer.
- Features a sponge EVA footbed designed to conform to the shape of the foot to help provide a personalized fit.
- Polyurethane outsole helps provide durable shock absorption to help reduce foot fatigue.
Suggested Read: Best Way to Wear Slip-on-Shoes or Loafers
Customer Question and Answers on Rockport Men’s Classic Penny Loafer
1. Are these shoes suitable for summer wear?
Very much so. While the non-slip tread is great for winter, it is not aggressive. This is a great old style loafer for summer wear with shorts.
Suggested Read: Can You Wear Loafers With Shorts?
2. Would it be hard to drive a manual transmission car with these shoes on?
I don’t think ther would be any problem. They are tight and needed to be streched, so maybe a size up would cure that, but they have good traction.
3. Does the inner cushioned insole come out or is it permanent?
The inner cushioned insole can come out and be replaced.
4. What is the difference between this model shoe and the “commercial director penny loafer”?
The arch supports are perfect for my foot and they have a flexibility and comforts I’ve only experienced with Rockport.
5. Will the soles slide on carpet or grip like rubber would?
Grip like rubber would…..its actually very comforting – I wear mine in the office which is carpeted – actually the carpet gives the shoe more comfort –
6. Is this shoe leather or plastic?
It is leather and very good quality.