3. Log Files
Like many other Web sites, http://toploafers.com/ makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
4. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
5. Cookies and Web Beacons
6. DoubleClick DART Cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site’s visitors based upon their visit to http://toploafers.com/and other sites on the Internet.
- Our Advertising Partners
The Toploafers has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- Third-Party Privacy Policies
- You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
- We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online.
- We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. The Toploafers does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- If a parent or guardian believes that The Toploafers has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.