Clouser: Slip-on | Colors Available: Black, Brown, Dark Brown, Yellow, Blue, Black Fur, Black Punched,
Lacoste clothes set your spirit – and your movements – free: cool and creative, they assert effortless elegance. Fabrics are packable, essentials are chic and bright prints are ready to play. And tennis inspiration is redefined not just for this summer, but for those to come too.
Lacoste was born with a simple action. In 1933, tennis champion Rene Lacoste cut the sleeves off his shirt to gain ease of movement on the court. The polo came into being, the crocodile too. Behind the simplicity of the gesture is innovation. Ever since Lacoste reinvents itself with the easy collection. Between technical performance, minimal style, and french elegance: silhouettes in perfect balance.
Lacoste Men´s Shoe Sizing Chart
|Manufacturer size||US||UK||Heel to toe(in inches)||Heel to toe(in cms)|
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch.
- A love for the game, a passion for innovation, and a certain French elegance; Since 1933, the story of Lacoste has mirrored that of its founder, René Lacoste, the French tennis legend who revolutionized the everyday wardrobe.
- This loafer is crafted with soft leather and finished with a Signature Lacoste embossed crocodile logo.
- Flexible moccasin construction gives you the freedom to move comfortably; Easy slip-on design with cushioned foam insole for comfort and shock absorption.
Customer Question and Answers on Lacoste Men’s Concours Driving Style Loafer
1. In which country was this made?
Lacoste is a French brand but is also manufactured in Thailand and China.
2. Is this leather?
Not leather. It is suede. These are great shoes but best not to wear in rain or snow.