Clouser: Slip-on | Colors Available: Red, Beige, Black, Brown, Blue, Grey, White | Product Dimensions:5 x 5 x 5 inches; 12 Ounces
Suggested Read: Women’s pointed toe loafers
This timeless loafer from Franco Sarto features a lifted heel and downturned, apron-toe seam. Climb the corporate ladder with pure class and sophistication with the radiant Bocca tailored loafer from Franco Sarto. This preppy-chic loafer pump has a semi-polished leather upper with tonal stitching, a pretty round apron toe, and a chunky stacked heel.
Additionally, the smooth linings and cushioned insole will keep you light on your feet from one board meeting to the next, while the crepe textured rubber outsole will keep you grounded with confidence and grace.
More than the name of a footwear brand, Franco Sarto the man is the driving inspiration and passion behind the actual designs. By the age of 14, Sarto was working in a shoe factory where his job was to hand-last shoes with a hammer and nails. It is Sarto’s start as a cobbler and his passion as a designer that makes him a rarity in the business. He designs his shoes both with the sweat and blood of a technician and the grace and beauty of a world-renowned fashion designer.
To this day, Sarto’s hand sketches many of his designs. Franco Sarto understands a woman’s undying passion for shoes and is dedicated to keeping that passion alive by crafting beautiful shoes that bring joy to women around the world.
Suggested Read: Best Backless loafers for women-Reviews & Buying Guide
- Made in USA or Imported.
- The heel measures approximately 1.25″.
- Platform measures approximately 0.50″.
- You’ll want to wear the classic, versatile Franco Sarto Bocca season after season..
- Smooth calf leather upper.
- Durable, flexible rubber outsole.
- Lightly cushioned insole.
- Measurements: Heel Height: 1 in Product measurements were taken using size 10, width M. (Please note that measurements may vary by size)
- The weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Suggested Read: How to Wear Loafers for Women; Tips and Fashion Ideas
Customer Question and Answers on Franco Sarto Women’s Bocca Loafer
1. What is the difference between the loafer and mid heel shoes?
It’s the heel height. This shoe has a larger heel height than a loafer which is usually flat. This shoe is very comfortable. I have walked all day in them at an event.
2. Are the insoles removable?
No, they are not removable.
3. Does this shoe make noise when you walk?
Walking on a hard surface like tile makes a clicking sound from the heel. Sole is hard rubber and noise not bad.
4. What is the difference in colors…black vs black cafe and black patent vs metallic black?
They are all slightly different textures. The black is regular black leather, the black calf is super soft leather. A black patent is a treated leather that appears shiny and black patent metallic is a super shiny finish.
5. Are they leather?
Yes, the uppers are leather, although the quality of the leather is of a lower grade than older versions of the shoes.